jueves, 25 de septiembre de 2014

Things I'm good at

Brittany and Brianna talk about things that they are good at. 


Y esta es la solución a los ejercicios de la página 4 de nuestro libro Footprints. 

7. Look, write and say the grammar rap.

What are you good at?
I'm good at Science and English.
I'm good at History, too.
Are you good at Arts?
No, I'm not. What are you good at?
I'm good at ICT and Crafts.
And Geography, too.
But I'm not good at Drama, too.
It's hard for me to do.

8. Write questions and answer about you: Yes, I am or No, I'm not. 

Are you good at singing? Yes, I am.
Are you good at playing tennis. No, I'm not.
Are you good at writing? Yes, I am. 
Are you good at painting? No, I'm not. 
Are you good at Geography? Yes, I am.
Are you good at Mathematics? No, I 'm not. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario